Apply for 24 Hour Access!
Fill out the form below and bring it to the front desk along with your CAC in order to apply for 24 hour access!
Form is also available at the front desk.
We've got something for all fitness goals
Basketball & Volleyball Courts
Indoor Running Track
Group Exercise Rooms
Cardio & Free Weight Training
Fitness Assessment Cell
Parent/Child Area (PAC)
Indoor Swimming Pool
2 Softball Fields
Alpha Warrior Rig (closed until further notice)
Appropriate clothing must be worn to maintain a proper image in a military and family fitness facility.
In accordance with Air Force Instructions 34-266
- Athletic attire & shoes must be worn in all activity & equipment areas
- Street shoes & boots may not be worn during workouts, utilizing the racquetball courts, basketball courts, track, or aerobic areas
- Pool & sauna users must wear shower shoes when traveling to & from the pool area
- Plastic/rubber suits are not authorized in any fitness facility, including the running & track fields
- Shirts must be worn at all times except when in the pool, sauna, or locker rooms
- T-shirts, sleeveless shirts, and muscle shirts are authorized, provided they are not overly revealing or offensive
- Jeans and pants or trousers with pockets/belt loops are not authorized while playing organized sports, working out on strength & free weight equipment
- Work out and exercise shorts must be an appropriate length, non-revealing, and suited for the activity
Age Policy During Staffed Hours of Operation
Access to cardiovascular/weight equipment and group exercise rooms is prohibited. Other activity areas including the basketball court, racquetball courts, and running track require a parent or legal guardian present at all times.
Ages 5 & under
Not allowed in facility with the exception of the parent/child area (PAC) for supervised play and/or those children who are supervised spectators in a sports or special event.