School Age Care

School Age Care is designed to support working parents of children ages 5-12. This program features sseveral different options for care such as Before School Care, After School Care, and Hourly Care. During spring, summer and winter break they offer full time care with a variety of activities and field trips.

If your child has a special need and/or an allergy, paperwork must be completed by a physician before they can be enrolled. Please stop by the center to pick up all necessary forms.


For complete information and to register, please go to, a DoD website for military families seeking childcare. This single online gateway provides access to comprehensive information on military-operated and military-subsidized childcare options worldwide. It enables families to search for and request or full- and part-time care, manage their requests, and update their profile online.

​​Children will be placed on a waiting list according to the Family Types and Priorities Handout. Families on the waiting list will be contacted when a childcare space becomes available and will have 24 hours to accept the space. If no contact is made within 24 hours or the space is refused by the sponsor, the space will be offered to the next family on the waiting list.

​​If you accept a space in the School Age Program you will be given instructions on the registration process. It will include completing an acceptance letter, registration packet and scheduling parent orientation prior to starting the program. Parents must also submit up-to-date immunizations record with the registration packet. Fees are based on DoD guidelines according to the Military Child Care Act of 1989.

Fee Assistance Program

If you have a child between the ages 0-12 and cannot access installation-based childcare due to distance or waitlists, the Military Child Care in Your Neighborhood fee assistance program is available for U.S. Military and U.S. Coast Guard families. The program can help reduce and offset the costs of what families would pay for on-installation childcare and what they would pay for care in their communities. This makes it easier for families to afford quality childcare from local community providers.

The program is available to Air Force Active Duty, Air Force Reservists on Active Duty, Civilian Air Reserve Technicians, and Gold Star Spouses who:

  • Do not live near a DoD installation with a Child and Youth Program
  • Are unable to access installation-based child care
  • Are married and his/her spouse is employed, actively seeking employment, or a full-time student​

For information on how fee assistance benefits are calculated, visit the Child Care Aware of America Air Force Fee Assistance webpage. Our Community Child Care Coordinator Ms. Robin Morris can assist you to determine viable childcare options.

If you are experiencing delays with your subsidy packages, please make sure to check your spam email folder. If the delay continues, Air Force families should email and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.

DISCLAIMER: The FCC Program accepts children with chronic health problems for care and employs and approves as providers, individuals with chronic health problems.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at Http://, or at any USDA Office, or call 866.632.9992 to request the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington D.C. 2020-9410, by fax 202.690.7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact, USDA through the Federal Rely Service at 800.877.8339; or 800.845.6136 (Spanish).